Attend Oracle Commerce customer panel to learn how TOMS Shoes, Vitamix and Furniture Row leverage the platform and Spark::red’s expertise to grow their businesses.
11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
Tuesday, October 27th
Marriott Marquis Hotel
780 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Room: Nob Hill A/B
Topics that will be discussed:
- reasons behind choosing Oracle Commerce,
- most useful features and examples of their usage,
- eCommerce and brick-and-mortar integration,
- business challenges and tips to avoid/address them,
- using technology to meet changing customer expectations,
- preparing site for holiday traffic,
- recommendations on choosing 3rd party vendors.
Hilda Fontana, Global Vice President, Digital Technologies, TOMS Shoes
Noah Linge, Director of Digital Marketing, Furniture Row
Mark Grebey, Web Platform Manager, Vitamix
Devon Hillard, Managing Partner, Spark::red
With thousands of sessions and tens of thousands people attending every year, Oracle Open World is the largest industry event for Oracle customers and partners. Visit the Oracle Open World official site to learn more.
Spark::red manages dozens of Oracle Commerce sites. If you are interested in learning more about what we do to ensure our customers’ satisfaction and/or have questions about Oracle Commerce, we would love to talk to you. Email [email protected] or call 888.666.5582 to get in touch.